REMOTE WIRELESS SPEAKERS : REMOTE WIRELESS
Remote wireless speakers : Rangemax dual band wireless n modem router
Remote Wireless Speakers
- Wireless speakers are very similar to traditional (wired) loudspeakers, but they transmit audio signals using radio frequency (RF) waves rather than over audio cables.
- (Wireless speaker) A loudspeaker (or "speaker") is an electroacoustic transducer that converts an electrical signal into sound. The speaker moves in accordance with the variations of an electrical signal and causes sound waves to propagate through a medium such as air or water.
- remote control: a device that can be used to control a machine or apparatus from a distance; "he lost the remote for his TV"
- (of a place) Far away; distant
- distant: located far away spatially; "distant lands"; "remote stars"
- (of a place) Situated far from the main centers of population in a country
- (of an electronic device) Operating or operated by means of radio or infrared signals
54/365 - FOUND IT
Day 54 of the 365 Journey. As you can see there are still plenty of boxes from the move. The office is still kind of a mess. I know things are in the “general vicinity”, sometimes it’s just a matter of being in the BOTTOM FREEKIN box. SO I found the wireless Xbox controller. Now I just need to find the other wireless speaker.
Wish me luck!
strobist: 430ex by ST-E2 / manual (1/16)
subject under umbrella /
flash bounced off underside of umbrella /
semi-gloss dining table /
difference between wireless access point and wireless router
airboard wireless keyboard
wireless keyboard and mouse logitech
linksys wireless port
linksys wireless b network adapter drivers
wireless phones with answering machine
hme wireless intercom
evdo wireless internet
outdoor wireless networks