WIRELESS ROUTER SLOW - ROUTER SLOW
Wireless Router Slow - G Or N Wireless - Linksys Wmp11 Wireless B Pci Card.
Wireless Router Slow
- A wireless router is a device that performs the functions of a router but also includes the functions of a wireless access point. It is commonly used to allow access to the Internet or a computer network without the need for a cabled connection.
- Wireless routers are actually routers with Ethernet plus wireless access points so that they have both wired and/or wireless at the same time.
- A networking device that is a combination of an access point and a router. These devices are usually used in private homes where client PCs can be anywhere in the house (and thus use WiFi to connect), and the network is a broadband connection provided by an ISP.
- not moving quickly; taking a comparatively long time; "a slow walker"; "the slow lane of traffic"; "her steps were slow"; "he was slow in reacting to the news"; "slow but steady growth"
- decelerate: lose velocity; move more slowly; "The car decelerated"
- slowly: without speed (`slow' is sometimes used informally for `slowly'); "he spoke slowly"; "go easy here--the road is slippery"; "glaciers move tardily"; "please go slow so I can see the sights"
It was a wonderful day today. We got to sleep in (a little) and we were able to enjoy being lazy all day. Everyone in the house now owns a laptop. Even me!!! Hehehehehe! Okay...its a netbook, and its tiny as hell, but it works. I like its portability, but it'll take some time to get used to its size.
I thought about it long enough and decided to go and buy it. I got a new wireless router as well cause the old one was so slow.
Anyways, the most fun we've has so far is just spending time with our family. The smiles on the kids faces, the smell of turkey in the air, the sounds of children playing in the front yard, it all just seems perfect.
This shot is just me wearing my new headband (for my insanity workouts) and a new ring that my wifey got me. It matches my Movado perfectly. I love it! Thanks babe!
Take some time to appreciate those around you today. As a matter of fact, do it everyday. They'll love you for it. Ciao for now people. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and just enjoy yourselves. ;o)
Given the date, I wanted to do a Halloween picture for this week's 52 weeks for dogs submission ... however, Layla doesn't particularly appreciate dressing up, so I had to come up with something else. I was playing around with slow-exposure ghostly effects & liked how this one came out. Layla is illuminated by a laptop monitor and the green LED's from my wireless router. I haven't looked at my EXIF data to see how long this exposure was, but Layla stayed amazingly still in a nice 3/4 view for quite a while, but then looked away just before the shutter closed. The green didn't come out as strongly as I would have liked, so I bumped the green tint all the way up.
Edited to note -- 8 second exposure ... so Layla stayed pretty much stock still for about 7 seconds ... I will never be able to do anything like this with my boy Pip (well, unless he's anesthetized ...)
wireless motion sensor with receiver
linksys wireless g range booster
how to get wireless internet
microvision rov bluetooth wireless scanner
linksys instant wireless usb network adapter
wireless xbox 360 racing wheel
external usb wireless card